Digital Psychology & Neuromarketing
3-Day Master Workshop
Learn the applied psychology & persuasion techniques that are used by the world´s most successful online companies.
Together we will have a look into the brain of your customer in order to get a better understanding of the decision-making process. You will gain a deeper insight into the latest scientific research and learn how to practically apply these findings on your digital strategy.
You will master psychological techniques to persuade your customers to take actions and to increase their engagement. This allows you to optimize your conversion rate and grow your revenue.
Our workshops will also inspire you to create truly appealing and intuitive websites, apps and social media campaigns that your customers will love.
Your Key Benefits
Many reasons why participants love our unique workshops:
After the workshop you receive the certification of completion, demonstrating your accomplishments.
Science and Practice
Delivering high quality workshops is our top priority. The combination of scientific research and real-life examples give the participants the expertise and tools to directly apply the learnt techniques.
The workshops are designed for your best learning experience. Participants receive our intuitive training guides and workbooks, allowing you to easily rehearse the materials. Also, all tasks are specifically tailored to your needs. Each chapter includes a detailed summary and checklist, which many participants find particularly beneficial.
Bring your own project
We added an extra hour after each workshop day– for free. Bring you project to class and we work on it together.
The workshops also offer plenty of room to network and get in touch with experts.
Discover how Amazon and many of the world´s most successful online companies apply Neuromarketing techniques to boost their success.
"The workshop was very valuable. It gave us a deep insight into the digital marketing strategies and covered all the important aspects we needed to know. I can highly recommend it!"
3-Day Master Workshop
- Introduction to Digital Psychology and Neuromarketing
- The Triune brain and how it works
- Main rules to win trust and reassure online audiences
- Predicted emotions and how they influence decisions
- Psychology of your customer and target audience
- Psychology of influence and online persuasion
- The six golden rules of online persuasion and how to apply them correctly
- Conversion rate optimization and how to increase customer engagement
- Cognitive biases and raising attention
- Paradox of choice and other psychological biases to avoid
- Core elements of behavior
12. Customer Psychology – the science behind making the perfect webpage
13. Psychology of web design
14. Layout and the F and Z patterns
15. Images: which pictures to use and avoid
16. The psychology of colors
17. Typography and persuasive writing: how to write the most persuasive texts, blogs and campaigns
18. The psychology of emails/content and call-to-actions
19. Conversion rate optimization and quantitative data (with an introduction to Google Analytics and Google Academy)
20. How to work with qualitative data and analyze the results you need
21. Hypotheses and A/B testing
22. The psychology of online advertisements: Google AdWords and how to pick the right keywords
23. The psychology of remarketing and how to apply it correctly
24. 7 important marketing methods applied in the most efficient way
25. The psychology of social media
26. The main reasons why people use social media
27. The power of advertising on social media
28. What are psychographics and how to use psychographic segmentation correctly
29. How to make the most efficient Facebook Ad Campaigns
30. Social media and your brand personality
31. The psychology of posts and blogs
32. Half day: Working on your Webpage, app or social media campaign – we apply your learnt knowledge and expertise directly to your webpage. This allows you to optimize your site and boost your online success!
- Duration: 6 + 1 hour optional project discussion
- Start: 9.30 am – 5 pm
- Class size: maximum 12 participants
- Conducted remotely over Zoom
3- Day Master
Just 1347 € plus VAT
You can also pay in NOK, SEK, £ or DKK